A pre-listing inspection is a home inspection that is preformed before the home goes on the market. A major benefit of a pre-listing inspection is the ability to help create a powerful marketing tool that can be used during the process of selling your home.
What is included?
Clients will receive a complete web based inspection report including photos of the home along with a summary of the results. The report can be printed and included with other pertinent documents, maintenance records, manufacturer warranty information, appliance manuals, etc. for a complete document system presented in a professional binder.
How Will A Pre-listing Inspection Benefit you as a seller?
- Home may sell faster!
- Home may sell for more money!
- Helps you to prepare your home for the real estate market.
- Creates a unique selling advantage over all the other homes on the market.
- No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem with the home.
- Buyers may be encouraged to waive or forego their inspection contingencies.
- No more negotiations or 11th-hour re-negotiations based on the other inspectors findings.
- No more buyers walking away because they don't have enough time for an inspection.
- May reduce the inconvenience to you in order to accommodate the buyers inspector and schedule.
- You choose the inspector based on reputation and credentials.
- You schedule the inspection to your convenience.
- You resolve any differences of opinion about the home before it goes on the market.
- All homes have room for improvement. Disclosing the condition of the home allows you to reflect the condition in the listing price, rather than have to negotiate again later when issues are discovered.
- You fix any conditions identified (if you choose to) or simply reflect it in the purchase price. This takes it off the table as a negotiating point against you.
- Permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Removes potentially over-inflated, buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations.
- Saves you of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates or schedule repairs in order to save a deal.
- Your deals are less likely to fall apart the way they often do when buyer's inspections unexpectedly reveal problems at the last minute.
- Our reports can help provide full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
View a sample pre-listing report here: http://reporthost.com/warner/prelistingsample
How do Pre-listing Inspections Work ?
You (or your real estate sales professional) contacts BC Warner Home Inspections (937-423-2949 or email@example.com) to schedule a pre-listing inspection at your convenience.
BC Warner Home Inspections completes the inspection and prepares a report within 3 business days after the inspection, and emails it to you and your real estate professional for review.
You (and/or your agent) contact BC Warner Home Inspections to discuss any comments, questions, or concerns about the report.
If you wish to make any improvements to the home, you may include any receipts for work completed with the summary reports or provide them upon request to an interested buyer.
The completed full report can be displayed for prospective buyers to look at during open houses and showings. Copies of the report summary can be provided to prospective buyers at open houses or showings. The pre-listing inspection report can and should be referenced in the listings and advertisements to help market a newly listed home and set it above the rest. (i.e. "Home pre-inspected!").
For more information or to schedule a Pre-listing Inspection, please call us at 937-423-2949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org