I don’t participate in warranty gimmicks, guarantees, or other enticement schemes designed to mine your personal information and data so 3rd party vendors can harass you with phone calls and emails trying to rob you of your hard-earned money.
Instead, I offer a simple but sincere promise:
- Choosing the right home inspector or commercial property inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home or commercial inspection requires work… a LOT of work. A thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspectors own skills, training, experience, and ultimately effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home or building, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.
- I’ll use all of my experience, training, education, and common sense to perform the best, most thorough inspection I can without any consideration of whether or not the deal will go through. I work for my clients best interests in:
- educating them about the property they are considering buying;
- whether systems are installed like they are supposed to be;
- whether or not the systems are safe;
- and providing a comprehensive, detailed, professional narrative report which includes digital photos.
- I will not find every minor defect in the home or commercial building. My focus is on the big dollar items that cost serious money to repair or replace.
You hereby have my promise.
— Bill Warner – BC Warner Inspections